Black, White, and a POP of One Color!
- Yes, you can use a limited amount of gray.
- You may choose any color for the “pop”.
- Prints and/or solids may be used.
- Can use light to dark fabrics of the one color.
- Pop of color should not exceed 30% of quilt top.
- Quilted project may be any size.
- Quilting thread should be black, white, or the chosen
- Use the backing of your choice; it does not need to follow
the challenge theme.
- The binding can be the pop of color, but cannot be an
additional color to one in the body of the quilt.